The machine is 100% made in Poland.
Casemaker equipped with professional gluing unit. Used for application of thin layer of glue on flat surfaces like paper, eco leather, pvc etc. and producing cases of hard cover books, photolalbums etc.
- table with vacuum
- board side guides dropped manually (4 pcs of metal guides)
- included magnets for cover positioning
- 2 rubber rollers for turning in the edges of cover with bottom metal bar stopper (possible to dismantle the metal bar and push case trough for pressing)
Gluing unit features:
- 2 versions available: cold glue only or cold/hot glue model equipped with heater
- 2 stainless steel rollers (acid resistant), have big diameter for better application
- Input tray for feeding material by hand
- Electric heater, metal tray with glue disposed into water tank heated by the heater.
- Thermostat for fluent adjustment of temperature with LCD screen
- Rollers speed fluent adjustment from panel
- Optionally can be equipped with preheating bar before metal rollers (prevents water to stay on table and transmit into paper). Standard equipment is plastic roller pressing paper.
- Water tank in the bottom of base-adding water to glue tank by pressing button
- In standard version made for application of glue for material from 90 gsm to 210 gsm
- Cleaning time after job about 5 minutes
- Optional extra module for application of glue into stiff surfaces
- Possibility to use cold or hot glue (we recommend to have 2nd separate glue tank for
- Please mind cold glue version cannot be upgraded into hot at later stage!
Max rollers speed : Adjustable up to 15 m/min
Max paper width (mm) : 520 mm
Material thickness : 80 – 400 gsm
Temperature (°C): 0-90 degrees ( or cold glue )
Glue tank capacity : 4 L
Casemaker max size of open cover : 480 x 820 mm
Min board thickness: 1 mm
Max board thickness : 6 mm