SF-200 Desktop Flatbed Printer
The SF-200 is ideal for full-colour, digital printing on a wide range of sensitive applications. Print high-quality images, with excellent durability and increased health safety, onto a single object or several items at once.
• Suitable for highly specific print requirements on a variety of materials.
• Accommodates objects and media up to 538mm (w) x 360mm (l) and up to 100mm in height.
• Highly durable inks that meet the EN 71-3 standard for toy safety1.
Desktop Flatbed Printer
- Ideal for full-colour, digital printing on a wide range of sensitive applications
- Suitable for highly specific print requirements for materials such as ABS, PVC, TPU, PET, PP, PPMA, wood, aluminium, glass and leather.
- Accommodates objects and media up to 100mm in height and 538mm x 360mm.
- Highly durable inks that meet the EN 71-3 standard for toy safety.
- Optional base unit which ensures faster drying and degassing times.
|Printing method||Piezo ink-jet method|
|Media||Width||Max. 538 mm (21.2 in.)|
|Length||Max. 360 mm (14.2 in.)|
|Thickness||Max. 100 mm (3.94 in.)|
|Weight||Max. 5 kg (11 lb.)|
|Printing width / length||Max. 508 (w) × 330 (l) mm (20 × 13 in.)|
|Printing resolution||Max. 1440 dpi|
|Ink||Type||Ink specified by Roland DG Corporation|
|Colour||Five colours (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and White)|
|Distance accuracy *1||±0.3% of distance travelled or ±0.3 mm (±11.8 mil), whichever is greater|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, automatic switching|
|Power-saving function||Automatic sleep feature|
|Power requirements||AC100 to 240 V ± 10%, 1.1 A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||During operation||Approx. 81 W|
|Sleep mode||Approx. 13 W|
|Acoustic noise level||During operation||60 dB (A) or less|
|During standby||49 dB (A) or less|
|Other dimensions||1202 (W) × 962 (D) × 549 (H) mm (47.3 × 37.9 × 21.6 in.)|
|Weight||110 kg (242.5 lb.)|
|Environment||During operation||Temperature: 20 to 32°C (68 to 90°F) (22°C (72°F) or higher recommended), Humidity: 35 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Not operating||Temperature: 5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F), Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)|
|Included items||VersaWorks 6 RIP software, power cable, cleaning liquid, drain bottle, manuals, etc.|
*1 Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Humidity: 50% RH
Specifications, designs and dimensions listed may be subject to change without notice.
|VersaWorks 6 System Requirements|
|Operating system||Windows® 10 (32/64 bit), Windows® 8.1 (32/64 bit), Windows® 7 Ultimate / Professional (32/64 bit)|
|CPU||Intel® Core™2 Duo, 2.0 GHz or faster recommended|
|RAM||2 GB or more recommended|
|Video card and monitor||A resolution of 1280 x 1024 or more recommended|
|Free hard-disk space (HDD/SSD)||40 GB or more recommended|
|Hard-disk file system||NTFS format|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive|
|Other||Internet connection recommended|